Crime Victims Law Project
Delaware County Women Against Rape is currently the recipient of a federal grant under the Violence Against Women Act Legal Assistance
for Victims (LAV) Grant Program. The project, Crime Victims Law Project (CVLP), is a collaborative venture with the victim service agencies
in Bucks, Montgomery and Chester counties. Staff attorneys provide free civil legal services to victims of sexual assault, dating violence,
and stalking in the four counties.
CVLP Legal Services
- Legal Representation in actions to obtain protection orders.
- Legal Representation in divorce/ custody/support/visitation matters.
- Legal Representation in landlord-tenant issues.
- Legal Representation for victims of school-based sexual assault, stalking or harassment.
- Legal Representation for victims in credit matters.
- Legal Representation for victims in immigration matters.
How to reach the Crime Victims Law Project